Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of 1300 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 19 offices worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values of inspiration, simplicity and integrity (m/w):
(Senior) Software Developer (m/f/d) - Framework / Data Management
Whilst planning and conducting medical treatments, various data is acquired. This medical data is imported by our software applications, enhanced with additional contents and exported for further use. As a member of our Infrastructure project team, you are responsible for designing, developing and maintaining data management framework components for our medical software products. In our team you implement data management features, mainly in C++, contribute to technical documentation and work together with other software developers as well as with project engineers and quality engineers. With your creativity and your independent and professional approach to your work, you make a large contribution to the success of the project and play an active role in developing our medical software products – from the first ideas to series launch.
- You have successfully completed a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or a related discipline.
- You have at least 3 years pratical experience in software development, ideally with C++, and have fun with object-oriented programming.
- Experience with DICOM, IHE or HL7 data formats and standards is preferred but isn’t compulsory.
- You want to be part of a highly-skilled team and make a difference with your code every day.
- You speak English fluently and are eager to learn German and you also enjoy working in an international and dynamic environment.
We offer you a professional business atmosphere, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas. Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will develop and be challenged, both professionally and personally.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectation!
Contact person: Ariadna Pijoan