A reliable, stable, scalable and performant enterprise IT infrastructure is essential for the continuous success of Brainlab. Enterprise storage systems, physical and virtual servers, networks, databases and communication platforms serve as the backbone for the innovative business needs of our employees. For continuous growth of the company a robust and secure IT environment is essential to provide on demand access to information in a timely manner.
To enhance the Brainlab Business Process & IT team, we are seeking a highly motivated Manager IT Infrastructure. In this role, you lead the IT Infrastructure team – both professionally and disciplinary – and play a vital role in enabling Brainlab employees to develop high-end medical products and making them accessible to hospitals for the benefit of their patients.
In this role, you are responsible for several aspects of IT infrastructure management:
- Continuous development and implementation of the global IT Infrastructure and security strategy
- Leadership of the IT Infrastructure team and coordination of IT teams in subsidiaries
- Responsible for physical and virtualized components of the global IT infrastructure (incl. subsidiaries)
- Management and operation of Brainlab external data centers
- Coordination of external partners
- Management of the SAP basis with external hosting partner
- Main contact for IT related topics in audits
- Management of media, communication and collaboration infrastructure
- Coordination of contractual issues regarding IT infrastructure