We are looking for a Project Manager for our Viewer team. Our passionate team develops software solutions for medical image viewing on desktop computers, surgical navigation systems and mixed reality glasses. The intuitive software explores the capabilities of indication-specific visualizations for cranial and spinal surgery.
You will be part of a highly motivated and dynamic team, and have the opportunity to develop your responsibilities within our main project: a medical image viewer for mixed reality devices.
You will be managing the project from first prototypes until the final release of the product, working in a team of project and software engineers, product managers, clinical research and product support colleagues. Tasks include
- directing and coordinating the software developers and maintaining the team spirit
- driving the agile development framework and leading the team in all agile aspects
- communicating and coordinating with the product manager and other development teams
- collaboration with international development partners
- planning and controlling the project
- ensuring timely, high-quality releases
- some international travel may be required (< 10%)