As a Marketing Assistant in our Marketing Digital OR / Healthcare IT team you will help to achieve the teams’ planned targets. You will take care of administrative and organizational matters to ensure a smooth and accurate running of marketing projects & events. In this function you will have many interfaces, such as R&D, Events, Sales and Corporate Marketing.
Your duties include:
- Assistance in the production of marketing collateral: i.e. presentations, technical specifications and videos
- Marketing events: support tradeshows, regional congresses, labs, workshops and seminars (i.e. venue organization, equipment rental & installation, preparation of event specific marketing material, onsite booth & reception services, etc.).
- General marketing management support: Take over assigned administration tasks, such as document approvals and filing. Create and maintain contact and lead lists for assigned products
- Assistance in crafting and executing content marketing programs: research, topic generation, management of content plan and making sure deadlines are achieved
- Production of regular reports and key data analytics for monitoring of marketing activities´ results.
- Administration of speaker agreements, speaker travel arrangements and sponsorship agreements
- Assistance in the preparation of the marketing plan