We are seeking for a highly motivated Support Technician in the field of Image Guided Surgery / Digital OR for our systems installed in hospital in the Benelux. The position will be reporting directly to the Regional Manager and you will be based from your home office. Preferably you will be based centrally in The Netherlands, as you will mainly serve hospital customers in the Netherlands.
Your main duties include:
- Install Brainab Surgery and Digital ORystems, devices and softwares in hospital in your region
- Perform Maintenance and Inspection of systems/devices incl. Electrical Safety Tests
- Repair systems/devices
- Execute SW/HW upgrades
- Complete every installation or service assignment quickly and efficiently
- Conduct and complete Preventive Maintenance and Inspections (PMI) in specified time
- Plan, organize, and implement all service assignments conscientiously and independently following the directive from the Support Manager
- Keep customers up-to-date regarding their requests and minimize down time
- Ensure that all service assignments are in conformity with agreements made
- Perform and document all mandatory administrative tasks accurately according the Brainlab´s policies in a timely manner
- Provide ideas and innovation to improve current products, provide sustainable input for continued engineering
- Provide technical assistance and advice with sales demonstrations and sales discussions
- Be friendly, calm, and competent on a face-to-face basis with customers
Training for the role is conducted at our headquarters in Munich and also in the field with experienced colleagues.